Today’s Lunch: Seasoned Roast Pork
Chef’s Mashed Potato
Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Bar
Good luck to the following sports teams as they compete this weekend:
- Girls Lacrosse AT SBHS @ 4:30/5:45 (Dismiss Varsity @ 2:30)
- Girls Tennis HOST MMU @ 10:00 a.m.
- Boys Lacrosse AT BHS @ 11:00/12:30
Gaming Club will meet today (4/12) from 2:50-4:50 p.m. in Science Room E-205. All are welcome, no sign-ups required!
BFA Music Apparel Sale is on now! All orders are to be placed online at: https://bfamusicspring2019.itemorder.com/sale by April 14th.
Attention sophomores and juniors interested in becoming a member of the National Honor Society:
There will be informational meetings in the PAC during Enrichment on Wednesday, April 17th, from 8:15-8:45, or on Friday, April 19th from 11:25-11:45. Please report to your Enrichment for attendance and then join us in the PAC. The presentation will be followed by any questions. If you are interested but cannot attend one of the meetings, please contact the NHS advisor, Mrs. Johnson, by email (email@example.com).
The Clinton Community College & SUNY Plattsburgh field trip scheduled for 4/18/19 has been cancelled due to a scheduling conflict with the SBAC testing.
HELLO SENIOR CLASS, as graduation and project grad is approaching, everyone needs to send in an appropriate baby picture for the presentation. You can either send in a hard copy to be scanned or a digital copy works. Pictures can be sent to Mrs. Rico or Mrs. Parent. All pictures need to be in by Friday, April 19th. If bringing in a hard copy, please be sure to write your name on the back of the picture so we can return it to you.
Colby Brouillette, Senior Class President
- The schedule for Thursday, April 18, 2019 is as follows:
Cell phones are NOT permitted during testing.
Grades 9 and 11
Free Breakfast – Cafeteria 7:00 – 7:45am
Science - Grade 11
Fitness - Grade 9
Late start Grade 10 and 12
All Grades odd periods (45-minute classes)
Period 5 11:09 – 12:17
Period 3 12:22 – 1:07
Period 1 1:12 – 1:57
Period 7 2:02 – 2:47
- The schedule for Wednesday, May 1, 2019 is as follows:
Free Breakfast – Cafeteria 7:00 – 7:45am
English Language Arts - Grade 9
Late start Grades 10, 11, and 12
Period 6 11:25 – 1:02
Period 2 1:07 – 1:52
Period 4 1:57 – 2:47
Please refer to late start pick up times below. Bus schedules will be adjusted accordingly for all stops.
Alburgh 9:30am Fairfield, Sheldon 10am Georgia 10:30am St. Albans Bay 10:15am
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at 802-527-6400.
Warner’s Snack Bar is now HIRING! For more information, either stop by the shack – 495 Swanton Road, St. Albans or call 802-527-2377.
SENIORS: Have you ever thought about joining a branch of the Armed Forces? Putting your talents to work while getting paid? Be part of a team and more? If you are interested in learning more about branches of the military: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Guard, etc., contact Mrs. Chesser, Work-based Learning Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1. HUSKY INSTITUTE - Paid Internship - APPLY NOW! - APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 7th.
· Full-time Paid Internship (8 weeks)
· Planned vacation (1 week - unpaid)
· Education program with college credits
· Hands-on applied learning
· Job shadowing and mentoring
· Registration into an apprenticeship
· Funded in part by a VT Department of Labor WETF grant
· For more information go to http://application.vthitec.org/HuskySI/ or call 802-859-8082.
2. APPRENTICESHIPS - Vermont Precision Tools, a local business in Swanton, is looking for graduating seniors looking to jump start their careers. If you are interested in the advanced manufacturing field, Vermont Precision tools is offering to train individuals to be machine operators right at there at Vermont Precision Tools in just 8 weeks. They are looking to fill 12 machine operator positions by the end of the summer.
This is program is FREE and it's considered a college accredited class- so upon completion of the 8 weeks of training, participants receive 25 college credits. More college credits can be awarded upon completion of the year-long apprenticeship.
If you are interested, please contact Chelsea Reed at (802) 868-4246 x1183 or email email@example.com.