BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Bar
Good luck to the following sports teams as they compete today:
- JV & Varsity Girls Soccer at St. Johnsbury @ 4:00 p.m. (Dismiss @ 12:30)
- Freshman Boys Soccer HOST SBHS @ 4:00 p.m.
- Boys Golf at Queeche Qualifier (Dismiss @ 10:30)
ATTENTION SOPHOMORES & JUNIORS: Don’t forget to sign-up to take your PSAT’s. They will be given on Wednesday, October 16th from 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the Collins-Perley Sports Center. The cost is $20 or if you have free and reduced lunch you can get a waiver. Sign-up in the Guidance Office. This is your only chance this year to take this test. Deadline for signing up is this Friday, October 11th.
Community Service Opportunity: We are looking for some students to help out with the State Elks Soccer Shoot at the Complex on Sunday, October 13th from 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Anyone interested can contact Nikki Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AP Students: If you have registered to take one or more AP tests, your deposit is due by 11/1/19. Please drop off completed forms and deposits to Mrs. Gunter in Guidance.
Are you actively involved in community service? Consider applying for state and national recognition through the 2020 Prudential Spirit of Community Awards. Applications are due by November 5th.
Who is eligible?
- students in grades 5-12
- has engaged in a volunteer activity that occurred at least in part after September 1, 2018.
- Completes an application and submits it to a school principal by November 5th