Congratulations to the #whatsyour17bfa parking raffle winners Helen Barrows and Shane Gaudette. Please see Ms. Kane today in Room A-308 to pick up your parking passes.
Good luck to the following sports teams as they compete this weekend:
- JV & Varsity Boys Basketball at Missisquoi @ 5:30/7:00 p.m.
- Alpine Ski at Smuggs @ 9:30 a.m. (Dismissed all day)
- Freshman Boys Basketball at Rice @ 5:00 p.m.
- Boys Hockey at Champlain Valley @ 4:00 p.m.
- Girls Hockey at Burlington/Colchester @ 2:40 p.m.
- Nordic Ski at Range @ 10:00 a.m.
- Alpine Ski at Smuggs @ 9:30 a.m.
- BFA Dance host Academy Challenge Dance Competition @ 1:00 p.m.
- Cheer Team at Rutland Competition
The VSAC and BFA Scholarship Event will be held during Enrichment on Wednesday, February 6th in the BFA Library. Transcripts and local applications will be available for pick up.
There is a drop box in the Main Office for faculty/students/staff to donate books to Mrs. Hebert’s classroom library, which is a resource for her students’ independent reading. She will accept any fiction/nonfiction, poetry books that young adults would like to read.
We will be holding class meetings in the PAC on Wednesday, February 20th to discuss plans for the new connector at the following times:
- Freshman 8:10 – 8:30 a.m.
- Sophomores 8:35 – 8:55 a.m.
- Juniors 9:00 – 9:20 a.m.
- Seniors 1:00 – 1:20 p.m.
Interested in a career in Law Enforcement? The Northwest Correctional Facility located at 3649 Lower Newton Road in Swanton will be hosting an open house for folks interested in a career in law enforcement. The open house will be at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 21st and will include tours, demonstrations, and special teams information.