Good luck to the following sports teams as they compete this weekend:
- Freshman Boys Basketball host the Freshman Tourney @ 6:00/7:30 p.m.
- Dance Team at NVAC Competition at SBHS @ 7:00 p.m.
- Boys Hockey at Rice @ 6:30 p.m.
- Girls Hockey at Rutland @ 7:00 p.m.
- JV & Varsity Boys Basketball host Milton @ 1:00/2:30 p.m.
- Cheer Team at NVAC Competition at SBHS @ 3:00 p.m.
GO BOBWHITES & COMETS!!
Gaming Club will meet today (2/8) in Science Room E-205. No sign-ups required. All are welcome!
We will be holding class meetings in the PAC on Wednesday, February 20th to discuss plans for the new connector at the following times:
- Freshman 8:10 – 8:30 a.m.
- Sophomores 8:35 – 8:55 a.m.
- Juniors 9:00 – 9:20 a.m.
- Seniors 1:00 – 1:20 p.m.
Special Olympics Young Athletes Program (YAP) is looking for volunteer coaches! The YAP program is an innovative sports play program for children with and without disabilities ages 2 through 7. YAP is designed to provide opportunities for young children to be active, have fun, and learn foundational sports skills.
Coaches are paired with a child ages 2-7 and help facilitate pre-sport activities. The YAP program meets on Saturday mornings from 10:00 am to 11:00 am. The first practice will start on Saturday, March 9th and run for six consecutive Saturday's ending on April 13th.
Want to learn more? Check out this video to see all the fun! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ic7_MhFZvo&t=9s
An informational and coaches sign up meeting will be held on Feb. 20th at 3:00 in B120A (Ms. Norton’s Room) . YAP coaches need to attend the informational meeting or contact Mrs. Fabrizio @firstname.lastname@example.org to coach.
Please contact Mrs. Fabrizio with any questions or concerns and we will see you on the 20th!