Tuition Assistance

Senior Citizens (age 65+), please ask about our reduced tuition policy

VSAC Non-Degree Grants are available through the Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC)

Career Development Scholarships are available to High School Students and Adults

Employees of educational supervisory unions are to apply for Professional Development funds if the course is related to their current position. If not, full tuition is required.

Other funding sources available to you may include: Reach Up (TANF) in Vermont, Vermont Department of Labor, Vermont Vocational Rehabilitation, Your own Worker’s Compensation carrier