Fall colors

Required Registration Documents

The Maple Run Unified School District requires the following documents as part of the registration process:

  • Health Documents

  • Proof of Residence

As part of the online registration process, you will have the option to upload any/all of the required documents and/or indicate that you will provide the documents to your student's school before their anticipated start date.

Health Documents

  • Immunization Record

  • Health Examination Form

  • Medication Order (required if medications are to be taken at school)

Proof of Residence

You are required to provide documentation of the student's residence within the service area of the school you wish to enroll in.

All documentation should include the name of the parent/guardian.

Please provide ONE of the following:

  • Mortgage or title showing Saint Albans or Fairfield address and name of parent/legal guardian

  • Renters agreement or copy of lease showing Saint Albans or Fairfield address and name of parent/legal guardian

  • If you cannot provide one of the above because you live with someone in Saint Albans or Fairfield, please provide a notarized letter from that person which states you are living with them at a Saint Albans or Fairfield address. This letter must include the name of the parent/legal guardian, the name and address of the person you are living within Saint Albans or Fairfield, along with their proof of residency.


Please provide TWO of the following documents dated within the last 60 days with name and address indicated:

  • Valid Vermont driver’s license with Saint Albans or Fairfield.

  • Current utility bill in your name

  • Valid Vermont identification card with Saint Albans or Fairfield address

  • Valid automobile insurance card with the address showing

  • Valid voter registration card or receipt with Saint Albans or Fairfield address

  • Bank statement for last or current month (financial information redacted)

  • Valid Vermont vehicle registration card