SATEC Acts Quickly
Brenda Comstock
Monday, September 24, 2018

Angela Stebbins, Principal of Saint Albans Town Educational Center reported that today, Monday, September 24th, at about 9:40 a.m. they detected what they thought was a gas leak in the building.  All students and staff were evacuated outside the building and they were prepared to bus students home if needed.

The Fire Department arrived immediately and helped assess the situation.  The Fire Department declared the entire building safe and they were able to have all students and staff safely re-enter the building by 10:10 a.m.

Normal schedule has resumed.

Thank you for your understanding and support during this situation.