Week of April 13th = first week of continuous learning.
SAVE THE DATE - Tuesday April 14th at 6 p.m.: Mr. Kimball & Ms. Wright will co-host a “live” YouTube webcast for all students & families. The focus will be student expectations for continuous learning & clarification of questions & concerns.
Students expecting to receive work packets: Work packets should be mailed out on Tuesday, 4/14/20. Please read the letter that is being mailed with the packets informing about the process. Use your advisor for any questions.
Student Locker Access: We are looking at least a month before we can start getting things back to students. Currently, we are designing a process that will be safe for all to gather their belongings. Administration is revisiting the locker access question daily. With over 850 lockers to go through with limited resources, we are doing everything we can to get locker contents retrieved.
Well-Minded Group: Prior to the school closure, Marissa and Ashlie were running a group called Well Minded. This group specifically focuses on stress and anxiety, how to manage our levels, learning helpful tips and coping skills, and connecting with your peers. We would like to offer this group via Zoom every Wednesday at 10 a.m. Please check your school email for the link to join us. We hope to see you there! Feel free to contact Ashlie at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.
There will be No Parent Conferences. We encourage families to be in contact with their child's teachers and to ask to be placed on the week summary list in Google Classroom.
There will be no School April 17th: Teacher In-service day.
Spring Break: There will be no school the week of April 20-24. Lunch will still be delivered.
1. Each year the BFA Yearbook post in the Spring Supplement a list of Seniors and where they plan to go in the fall (for example, what college, what branch of the military, workforce and/or gap year). This year, the information you provide may also be added to the Traditional Slide Show shown towards the end of the year.
The link to answer this short survey is below (due Wednesday, April 29th). The link will also be sent directly to your email as well.
2. BFA Yearbook Staff is creating a "Covid-19.... what are we doing now?" spread. However, we need photos of you (working on remote learning, cleaning a closet, working outside, etc.) for this spread. Please email directly to Kaitlin Emerson (email@example.com) or Sadie Coon, (firstname.lastname@example.org), fellow Class of 2020 members your photos for these pages.
3. Due to the Covid-19 situation, we can still sell yearbooks online. Please use this below link if you still need to purchase a 2020 BFA Yearbook.
4. Yearbook Distribution is still in the works. It is still scheduled for early June with cap/gown. We will let you know the date, time and location when available.
5. Seniors, please send a baby picture and a current picture to Mrs. Aylward at email@example.com. These can be the ones you used for the yearbook or you can send different ones.